Business mentoring is an ongoing relationship between us. You have a business but you feel that you would benefit from the input of someone who has been there before you. I bring all the experience gained over years working with large corporates and organisations worldwide as well as my extensive coaching and communication background and I will work with you to develop and grow both yourself and your business.
When you enrol on a mentoring programme, we will be working together to identify areas for you to focus on and then developing a strategy and an ongoing program to help you to achieve your goals.
As a business mentoring client you’ll meet with me at least once a month to talk through ideas, identify your desired outcomes and discuss any issues that have arisen since our previous meeting. Business Mentoring clients also receive support via telephone, email or Skype in between meetings should this be required. Business mentoring may be perfect for you for example if:
- You have set up a new business and are in the process of getting yourself known.
- You already have a business but feel you have lost focus or motivation.
- You work alone and you would like someone neutral to help you see the business from a different perspective.
Business mentoring involves a level of commitment on both sides and should be thought of as an ongoing relationship rather than a quick fix. For this reason if you sign up, I ask you to commit to a minimum of six months.
Business Mentoring Information
- One or more monthly one to one sessions with Steve Thomson
- From just £85 per month for Business Mentoring in Chichester
- Mentoring sessions at your location available subject to mileage
- Telephone, email or Skype support
- Six month minimum commitment